- 1 INR
- Dressing Patch
- 80 Inch (in)
- 15 Inch (in)
- off white
- Pharmaceutical grade
ENT Absorbable Gelatin Sponge
Surgispon is extensively used for fluids absorption and has porous structure that intensifies its absorption capacity. This is manufactured using premium standard pharmaceutical gelatin and advanced technology. Moreover, it offers safe utilization as well as helps in effective bleeding control in comparison to other materials which are available in the market. It is ideal for used with other medications as well as antibiotics owing to its neutral pH and is also insoluble in water. It can be easily handled and extremely comfortable for the patients. In addition to this, it can be absorbed between 3-4 weeks depending on the application.
Why to Use ?
1. Unsurpassed anti-adhesive and heamostatic: In comparison to other cubes which are available in the market, SURGISPON® ENT has higher density. The provided cubes offer an ideal fitting to the application area and stay longer in place for controlling bleeding. Further, it prevents adhesion.
2. User friendly application: SURGISPON® ENT is extensively appreciated for its user friendly applications. As per the reports, fuzzing is not observed during its usage. Moreover, it makes the pre-operative and post-operative preparations much simpler and easier.
3. Safe, no complications: It is more safer as in comparison to the standard cubes and their will be no complications during the post-operative period of 7-21 days. Their will be no inflammation or reaction after the usage of these ENT gelatin sponges. Apart from this, it provides an easier removal post the treatment without any kind of complication.
Where to Use ?
- Dual lesions in surgery of the endonasal sinus
- For chronic otitis surgery with suppuration
- For the treatment of Tympanoplasty, Myringoplasty & Stapedotomy
- Haemostatic sponges are majorily recommended, especially on paranasal and nasal cavities.
- In order to control continual nosebleeds during endolaryngeal surgery
- Polypectomy and nodulectomy of the nose and vocal cords
- Reconstructive surgery of the middle ear
- Rhinopharyngeal cysts
- To prevent cerebro-spinal fluid during rhinorrheas
- To repair the mandibular & radical cavities
- Treatment of laryngeal mucosa with transplant
- Treatment of neuromas and neurinomas of the auditory apparatus
- Treatment of perilymphatic baby rynthical and pharyngealstulas
- SURGISPON® ENT cubes can be utilized dry or soaked in sterile saline or antibiotic solution.
- If used dry, the cubes can be cut as per the requirements and these must be applied with light pressure on the bleeding area until the bleeding stop.
- It used in solution, the cubes must be squeezed between fingers properly for expelling of air bubbles from them.
- Once the bleeding stops, the cubes may be removed from the hearing canal or can be left in situ.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100000 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- 10 pcs per pack.
- All India
- CE 2460 and ISO 13485 certified by DNV Presafe, Norway, considered as one of the most trusted notified
215, Mahagujarat Industrial Estate, Phase-III, Po:changodar, Gam: Moraiya, Tal:Sanand, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382213, India